1. Cut the tab or tabs off the file folder to make a straight edge.
2. Glue the Cover Picture onto the front of the folder (the shorter side).
3. To make the tabs and easel stand and fold outs cut the front cover off another file folder 3/4" from the fold on the top scored line.
4. Fold the top part of the folder in half and cut it in half. Fold one side of each fold-out 1/2".
5. Fold the back part of the folder (easel stand) 1/2' on one long side and glue the folded edge it to the inside of the main folder.
6. Glue the fold-outs to the sides of the folder.