What you will need:
Woodsies Jumbo Craft Sticks
Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers
or Crayola Markers
How to Make the Mary and Lamb Stick Puppets:
1. Print out patterns or draw the sheep head and a Mary figure and make copies. (Patterns available to members.)
2. Have your children color the Mary pattern.
3. Cut a jumbo craft stick three inches in length with a pair of strong scissors. Glue the Mary figure onto the craft stick. Draw a line down the center of the craft stick to make Mary's leg. Color the bottom for her shoes.
4. Cut another jumbo craft stick three inches long and glue a cotton ball to cover the cut end of the stick. Use a marker to draw in the legs and hooves. Cut another jumbo craft stick 1 1/4" inch long or use the template on the pattern. Glue the ears and top of the head to the craft stick. You can glue a small amount of cotton to the top of the head. Glue the head to the cotton ball.
5. Use these puppets with the "Mary Had a Little Lamb" printable book below.
How to Print or Copy these Instructions
Copyright 2013, Digital by Design, Inc. - See Copyright Information