6. Don't worry to much about what it looks like at first. You just want to get the main shape.
7. Once you are comfortable with the shape you can add more wrinkled up newspaper to the areas that you want thicker. Tape the pieces of wrinkled up newspaper down with the masking tape.
8. Keep adding more wrinkled up newspaper to the piece until you are satisfied with the results.
9. Use pieces of folded tape to make the ears.
10. Paint your sculpture with acrylic paint.
©2012, Digital by Design, Inc. - See Copyright Information