Save your lost tooth for El Ratón, the mouse "tooth fairy" in this mouse-shaped pocket.
What you will need: Grey and pink felt, pink bead or pompom for the nose, small googly eyes, needle, black thread, and grey yarn or fake fur, small piece of Velcro, and a hot melt glue gun.
How to make:
1. Print out the patterns (PDF Pattern) and cut the back and front of the head and the outer ears from grey felt. Cut the inner ears from pink felt.
2. Sew the back of the head to the front of the head and fold down the flap at the top of the head. Glue pieces of Velcro on the flap to keep it closed.
3. Sew on a bead for the nose and glue on the eyes.
4. Sew or glue the pink inner ears to the out ears. Glue the ears to the back of the head under the flap.
5. To make the whiskers thread a needle and insect it just about the nose on one side. Tie the end of the thread leaving the ends long. Bring the needle through the head to the other side. Cut the thread tie the ends so that the whiskers don't come out.
6. To finish glue some fake fur to the top of the head.
How to Print or Copy these instructions.
©2000, Digital by Design, Inc. - See Copyright Information