Printable Postcards for Sunday School and
Sabbath School Outreach Programs
Try One Free Today!
Available to Members - Access the Cards through
The Resource Room
Available as an Instant PDF File Download for $11.95
Copyright notice: Purchasing these designs gives you the right to print out as many copies of the cards as you need for your church or outreach program, however; you many not sale the printed cards or designs.
Use a full sheet of card stock (heavy paper at least 110 weight) to print the postcards.
Note: These cards are designed to measure 5" x 3 1/2", the US Post Office minimum standard size. Postcards must be at least 5" x 31/2" or they require additional postage.
1. Click on the link to the picture you would like to print and it will open in a new window. Cclick on "File" at the top of your browser window, and under "File", click on "Print Preview". This will show how your file will look when it is printed. You will probably need to change the margins so that the whole picture is printed. Click on the little white arrows at the top and bottom of the page and move them all the way up and all the way down so that the whole picture is showing.
2. Then click on the "Print Document" icon at the top, left-hand side of the page (picture of a printer).
3. Select the printer you will be using.
4. Set the Page Range to "All" and Number of Copies to 1.
5. Then click on "Preferences". Set the media type to "plain paper" or "card stock or heavy paper" if you have that option.
6. Set the "Print Quality" to "standard" and the "Color Intensity" to "Manual". Then click on "Set" next to the "Color Intensity". I increased the color intensity from 5 and up to 12. You may have to experiment with this. Increasing the intensity makes the blacks darker and the colors brighter.
If you do not have the "Print Preview" option on your browser, you can try the following.
1. When printing the pages from your browser, you may have to change the page setup so that it doesn't print the date and page numbers. Click on "File", then "Page Setup". In the box under "Header" delete the letters "&w&bPage&pof&P " and delete the "&u&b&d " under "Footer", and then print the picture. Also set your top, bottom, left, and right margins to the smallest your printer will allow. (This may be different for your printer.)
2. If thisdoesn’t work, you can try printing the picture from another program such as Microsoft Imaging found under accessories. Just right click on the file you want and click on “Save a copy”. Pick where you want to save it to and then open that file up in Imaging and print from Imaging, not your browser.
How To Print from Microsoft Imaging:
1. Right click with your mouse on the file you would like to print. And then click on "Save Picture As" or "Save A Copy" . Make sure you are saving it as a .jpeg or .gif and not a bitmap. Save it in a folder on your computer. Remember which drive you put it on and in which folder.
2. Open Microsoft Imaging. To do this click on your "Start" button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen. Click on "Programs" and then "Accessories" and find "Imaging" and click on it to open it.
3. In Microsoft Imaging click on "File" and then "Open". Find the drive and folder where your stored the pattern. Double click on the pattern to open it or click on the file to open it and then "Print".